My Bio ~

My photo
I own a luxury doggie daycare/boarding/grooming facility. I love dogs (obviously) and my family and friends. Hopefully, some of you will be adding to my blog. I hail from West Virginia, but currently reside in the beautiful, voting-challenged, state of Florida. I love the beach, sunsets, dogs (did I say that already?), good books, wine, and am falling in love with Yoga....

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Update

I already placed the following in a comment...

Thanks everyone for your sweet comments. Well, I spoke to the Drs yesterday and am actually encouraged. Bottom line is his heart's good, but his liver and kidneys are compromised, so the physicians are trying to see what's going to work best. He has an appt next week with the main guy, so here's hoping with finger's crossed.

I'm still getting used to the whole blogging thing. BTW, does anyone know what the H E double hockey sticks Blog means????

2 comments:

Cup said...

Blog evolved from web log.

[I am nerd, hear me roar.]

Sounds like there's some good news about your dad. Hopefully, the doctors can figure out something for his liver and kidneys. Prayers going out.

LeetleAnne said...

I am glad you are encouraged by the news about Uncle Paul. And, of course, you know that I know what it's like to be the only kid of parents who are facing some hard moments. But for now just cherish and enjoy every single moment that we can with them. I LOVE YOU!!!